Custom SMT bottom entry terminals
Custom SMT bottom entry terminal overview
These components are used when fitting lead type parts and components and substrate modules to a through hole board or single sided board from the rear.
Very useful in the retrofitting of lead type and other parts and components.
If part of reel winding specifications, a mounter can be used to mount the components.
Custom SMT bottom entry terminal special features
- Enables mounting of parts and components and modules from rear of board.
- Automatic mounting can be done using a mounter (if this is part of reel winding specifications).
- Greater freedom of component array is enabled.
- Mounted parts and components and modules can be mated and unmated.
- Not only on through-hole boards, components can also be mounted to single sided boards.
- No need for secondary work, such as peeling off adsorption seals after reflow.
SMT bottom entry terminal mounting process
- ①Cream solder application
- ②SMT bottom entry terminal mounting
- Removal of unwanted solder
Removal of adsorption cap
- ④Mounting parts and components, etc.
SMT bottom entry terminal product examples
SMT bottom entry terminal reference specifications
- Material : phosphor bronze
- Surface treatment : Ni base, Su plating
- Sample dimensions