Pin terminals and lead pins produced according to custom specifications
Pin Terminals, Lead-Pin
Pin Terminals, Lead-Pin description
Pin terminals manufactured singly in header processing.
- A wide range of shapes and forms are possible, such as ribbed and flattened terminals and terminals that can bend through 90 degrees.
- We can offer custom specifications for form, dimensions, line form (square, circular, rectangular, etc.), surface treatment, material, etc.
- These components can be used as printed circuit board terminals and terminals for molded parts, etc.
- Single tab terminals (press punched terminals) can also be manufactured, using press processing.
Pin Terminals, Lead-Pin description special features
A wide range of processing is possible, such as bending, flattening, knurling and rivet processing, so
- switching from cutting pins,
- switching from press punching processed products, and
- switch from wrapping processed products (fine cut),
means that significant cost reductions and quality improvements can be achieved.
Pin Terminals, Lead-Pin process examples
- Three step bending
- Crank bending + header
- Double crank bending
- Hook bend
- Crank bend
- Bending + flattening
- Crank bending + flattening
- Header + groove
- Flange + knurling
- Double flange
- Rounding + dimple star
- Header + special two surface flattening
- Two diameters
- Flange + dimple star
- Double hook
- Block (hollow)
- Fine cut
- Block (solid)
- Bullet + flange
- Bullet + taper
- Flange + leading edge hole
- Leading edge special hole + flange + cog
Pin Terminals, Lead-Pin application examples
- Double flange pin terminal for board to board
- Fine cut pin terminal for bonding wire
- Dimple star pin terminals for PCB
- Lock pin terminal for SD card connector
- Lead pin terminal