Flexible Interconnect Parts FiP-01
Flexible interconnect parts overview
Flexible interconnect parts using magnetic wires.
They can be used for a variety of board to board attachments, and provide greater freedom in board to board connection arrangements.
We also provide FiP-01, fully bendable in all directions.
We also support customization with other than FiP-01 specifications.
Flexible interconnect parts special features
- Flexible interconnect part FiP can be used to provide extra freedom in board wiring after boards have been soldered.
- The component is a flat type.
- Component length, number of poles, pitch, etc. can all be selected as custom specifications.
Flexible interconnect part FiP-01 specifications
- Conductor material : copper wire (polyurethane coating)
- Tape material : NOMEX®adhesive tape
- Rated temperature : -30℃to 105℃
- Rated current: 2A
- No. of poles: 2P to 30P
|Pitch ㎜||Length ㎜|
❊Please enquire for details of other specifications.
Flexible interconnect parts usage examples
- Usage example 1
- Usage example 2
- Usage example 3
- Usage example 4