Through hole contact pin headers that can be connected without soldering
Through Hole Contact Pin Headers (Pin terminal type)
Through Hole Contact Pin Headers overview
These are pin type through hole contact headers that can connect solderless boards and other parts and components to through hole boards.
Through Hole Contact Pin Headers special features
- Connect to through hole boards without the use of solder.
- No solder means that components and boards can be easily replaced.
- Contact pin headers that enable the replacement of both through hole boards are available.
- Contact pin headers that enable soldering on one side are available.
Through Hole Contact Pin Headers product examples and applications
- Single side surface mount type (double base)
- Single side solder type (double base)
- Double side contact type (double base)
- Single side solder type
Through Hole Contact Pin Headers specifications
|Material||phosphor bronze (C5191W)|
|No. of pins||4P〜|
|Applicable through hole||Board thickness||1.2㎜〜1.6㎜|
|Metal plating||0.05㎛ or greater|
|Finish diameter||ψ0.8㎜ ±0.05|
|No. of insertions||Max. 50|
|Insert strength (4P, ψ0.8metal through hole)||Insert||Max. 3N|
|Withdraw||0.4N or greater|
|Insulation resistance||500㏁ or greater|
|Withstand voltage||1.27pitch||500V AC,DC /1 minute|
|2.54pitch||1000V AC,DC /1 minute|
|Contact resistance||20mΩ or lower|